Bruno Altin & Co is one of the largest precast concrete manufacturer's in the region and deal with the efficient and accurate order, process and delivery of goods throughout the state and interstate. Prior to recruiting staff all applicants are“screened” by Managing Directors and endure a series of interviews to allow for the best possible candidate to be given the opportunity to join our team.
We at Bruno Altin & Company Pty Ltd pride ourselves on our hard work and determination to achieve all customers individual needs from our customer service department to our various manufacturing departments.
Watch this space for vacant position availability or if you wish to submit your CV for upcoming positions please fill out the details below and attach your resume.
A Full Time position is available for a Receptionist/Clerical Assistant to join our team at Bruno Altin & Co Pty Ltd. Suitable applicants must have strong bookkeeping/accounting abilities, good communication skills,be punctual and reliable. The Applicant must have a positive attitude, friendly nature and true passion for customer service. Experience in Attaché and Microsoft Works programs would be an asset. Previous administration and customer service experience would also be an advantage.
Please forward covering letter and current resume if you feel you would be an asset to our team:
Section Leader/Production Manager
Established for over 60 years, Bruno Altin & Co Pty Ltd has continued to expand its range of products. Due to this growth we are looking for a section leader/production manager. This position is for full-time employment, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the possibility of overtime to complete daily duties. Due to the nature of this work and with regular deadlines to meet, it can be a fast paced environment with the entirety of the work being hands on.Necessary training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans
- Planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- Controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools
- Monitoring production output and costs,and adjusting processes and resources to minimise costs
- Informing Senior Managers and Directors about production matters
- Overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
- Directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives
- Controlling the preparation of production records and reports
- Coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- Directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
This position requires the following:
The applicant must be fit for physical work, enthusiastic, able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic/initiative, be able to work well as a team and unsupervised,experience operating tools and machinery related to the position with appropriate Licences/Qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position and feel you would be an asset to our team, send your letter of application and resume to:
Alternatively applications may be mailed or delivered to:
Att: Recruitment Officer
Bruno Altin & Co
Griffith NSW 2680
Bruno Altin & Co
Griffith NSW 2680
Ph: 02 6962 1184
F: 02 6962 6611